Add a comment
  • lemuroid on 2009-Sep-21 23:37:51 lemuroid said

  • JYuhas on 2009-Sep-22 19:22:52 JYuhas said

    That looks like wrapping paper to me, so hopefully it'll change for the better soon.
  • mostlyharmless42 on 2009-Sep-22 23:16:55 mostlyharmless42 said

    wrapping paper, or PLAID DUCT TAPE!!!
  • 40dogg on 2009-Sep-23 01:22:53 40dogg said

    Denny's called. They want their tablecloth back.

Download Photo

Photo info

View more information